Here are the costs and payment schedules for our educational services for the 2021-2022 school year. These costs include:
• Contribution to the Parents Association (PTO).
• Payment of student insurance. (Applies to accidents that occur within school hours).
• MAP standardized test (Newly introduced in school for 2021-2022)
• Staff salary adjustment
Each parent can choose the payment scheme of their convenience between full payment and payment in up to 11 installments. Parents who request space for their children for the 2021 - 2022 school year, must pay a minimum of two installments before the student starts classes.
• Parents who separate space before May 1, 2021 will receive a 10% discount on the amount they pay. • Parents who make the full payment will receive a 10% discount.
• Parents who make the payment in two installments will receive a 5% discount.
• First brother: 10%
• Second brother: 15%
• From the third sibling onwards: 20%
No payment is refundable
At the suggestion of our financial and legal advisors, all parents must sign a commitment to pay. This document must be signed with the first payment made by a student for the year 2021-2022.
Grateful for your customary collaboration.